Our office is OPEN! We are here to serve you and are open for all dental care. We hope you and your family have stayed well during these difficult times. We care about your safety and take infection control standards very seriously. We have worked diligently to ensure we are fully prepared and able to safely take care of your dental needs.
We put your safety first and stringently follow all infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We also closely monitor the activities of these agencies daily so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will see many changes when it is time for your next dental appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• We ask that only the patient being treated comes into the office for their dental visit. Family members and friends should not accompany the patient into the office. If the patient is a minor, we ask that only one parent or guardian bring the child.
• We ask our patients to remain in their vehicles until escorted in by our staff to eliminate the need to use the reception area. Please call our office via phone to alert us of your arrival to your visit.
• You will be asked screening questions prior to be seen for your dental service.
• We will ask each patient to use hand sanitizer upon arrival, and all patients and accompanying guardian will have their temperature taken. Dentists and staff will have their temperature taken at the start of each day.
• All touchable areas within the office will be disinfected after each use.
• Appointments will be managed to allow social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times.
• We ask that all patients wear their mask while in the building. The patient should remove the mask for treatment, and once treatment is complete, place the mask back on.
• All staff will be wearing appropriate protective equipment at all times.
We look forward to seeing you soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.